Learn How To Implement Menu Driven Program in C Programming Language. The Menu Driven style is normally used with Switch Case. However, here we have given different ways to implement Menu Driven style which uses Switch Case and Functions. Also, the switch case conversion into If Else Loop is also demonstrated in the code below.
Rules For Switch Case
- The Switch case expression must be an integral type.
- Case labels must be unique and must end with a colon.
- The break statement is mandatory if you want a single case to handle a particular function. Otherwise, you can skip it if you want two cases to work for a single task.
- The default case may be placed anywhere in the switch case. It is optional and can be used only once.
- Case labels must be constant expressions or constants.
C Program For Menu Driven Program using Switch Case
C Program To Implement Menu Driven Program using Functions
C Program Implementation of Menu Driven program using If Else Loop
Must Read: C Program To Print Map of India
If you have any compilation error or doubts in this Implementation of Menu Driven Program using Functions, Switch Case, While Loop and If Else Loop, let us know about it in the comment section below.