Once your device has been rooted, tweaking and customizing it is so easy to perform. Instead of doing it on your own, you can take help from the following five apps. These five apps are the best Android apps that can perform easy tweaking (for free) on rooted Android devices. Feel free to use them today!
- Lucky Patcher: Lucky Patcher is a free tweaking tool for rooted android devices. It works well on smartphones and tablets, both. What Lucky Patcher does is that it applies patches to the apps and games (for free). These patches remove all of the EULA (end-user license agreements) that contain app restrictions. Once these licenses are removed, all of the app features get unlocked. You can also crack the games for free with Lucky Patcher. The cracking makes sure that you get unlimited experience points and score for free. All of the levels also get easily unlocked with Lucky Patcher. Download Lucky Patcher for free from https://downloadluckypatcher.co/ for more such amazing tweaks for free. All you need is to have a rooted smartphone/tablet and this app will run perfectly.
- Rashr: Rashr is a pocket flashing toolkit that works on all the rooted Android smartphones and tablets. All of the key flashing features like – kernel backups, recovery flashing, IMG logging and more can be performed for free with this app. In case you have a rooted device, you must be knowing about so many things that can be done once a device has been rooted. Although there are a few ads, Rashr is very light and highly responsive. Thus, if you want to flash a new ROM, that can easily be done with Rashr. Download this amazing flashing toolkit for free. Since it is open sources, it runs well on every single rooted Android device (smartphones and tablets).
- Solid Explorer: There are good file explorers/managers and there are great file managers, then there is Solid Explorer. This app is so good that it cannot be placed in any app category. Since it works on rooted android devices, it even has access to the root files and directories. This means that this is the perfect companion for rooted devices. You can apply mods, change app details and do a lot more with Solid Explorer. Solid Explorer a great app that does not require any other special permissions (apart from root access) to work. Download Solid Explorer – the best file manager today for free. With this file explorer, you will never feel the need to use any other explorer, ever.
- Tasker: Tasker allows users to perform so many tasks (for free) that the app derives its name from that feature. Since it works on rooted devices, there is so much that can be done with this small sized app. Plenty of the root functions work smoothly with Tasker. It does not take much of the storage space and it is also highly powerful. You can apply so many custom settings for your device for free. There are a lot of settings that do not need root access. If you want to find out the true potential of this app, download Tasker online for free today. Tasker has thousands of amazing tweaking options where the sky is the limit. Custom ROMs can be executed and functions are applied with Tasker.
- Titanium Backup: It is a must-have app for Android users (hands down). First and foremost, it can back-up almost every single app/setting/session on Android. This comes in as a delight for those Android users who want a good backup app. You can back-up your device to the very core and it is a must-have if you are into rooting, tweaking and flashing. Titanium Backup is for free, while some other features can be purchased. The freeware part also has a lot of features and it should be downloaded today to find out more. Backing up your device becomes a lot easier with Titanium Backup.